Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Another new "truc"

Hello, Bonjour,

Voilà, la St Valentin, c'est aujourd'hui et mon Valentin est à plus de 300km de moi. Alors, je passe à autre chose !!
Sooooo, Valentine day is today, and my Valentin is 300 km far away from me... It's why I go right now to another stuff...

Voici mon nouveau FREEBIE, additionnel à mon nouveau kit "Vintage Harmony" dispo comme toujours sur DreamyScraps.com.
Here is my New FREEBIE, an addon to my new kit "Vintage Hamony", available as always on DreamyScraps.com.


Alors laissez moi (comme toujours... m'enfin... j'attends ...) vos commentaires et envoyez-moi les pages dans lesquelles vous aurez placé mes "trucs"... ok ?? ce serait sympa !!
So, let me you comments (as always...but.. I am still waiting...) and let me see how you use my stuff, it will be great !!

@+
Caro

1 comment:

PSharp said...

I really like this paper. I love the natural colors. Thank you for sharing.