Sunday, January 26, 2014

Happy Australian Day !!

While I am ending the funny “Down Under” by Bill Bryson, where I not only laugh but I learn a ton of thing about Australia, its history and geological particularities, I thought it was the good day to offer a little something to our friends, living in Summer while we are in Winter… suffering these moments of an incredible heat wave (44°C !!)

The colors are not my “heart” choice but are the Australian colors, a little bit too primary for me, but I love that sort of challenge !

CarolineB_AustralianDay_FREEBIE 

So for all my Australian Friends (Hello Joanne !!), here are a little Sneak Peak of a soon-to-be-released kit, enjoy….

Let’s have a look in my store for the NEWS : I load a ton of

VALENTINE QuickPages

Love_is_in_the_air_12x12_qp_4_medium Love_is_in_the_air_12x12_qp_3_medium Love_is_in_the_air_12x12_qp_2_medium

Love_is_in_the_air_12x12_qp_1_medium My_romance_12x12_album-001_copy_medium My_romance_12x12_album-004_copy_medium

And for the very soon (31st of January) CHINESE NEW YEAR and TET CELEBRATION (in Vietnam), I have a sale on all my

ASIAN KITS

Chinese_new_year-1_medium Chinese_new_year_extras-1_medium Asian_art_bundle_1_medium

Korean_day_pack_1_medium Japanese_paper_dolls_1_medium Asian_art_12x12_album-000_medium

http://www.mymemories.com/store/category_search?search[type]=&search[category]=126&search[designer]=D78?r=carolineb

 

And while you are here, take advantage of my other freebies WHILE THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE :

MENTAL DISORDER AWARENESS BLOG TRAIN

Berry Applicious 1st Birthday Blog Train

NEW YEAR RESOLUTION BLOG TRAIN

Organ Donation Awareness Blog Train

Join our Blog Train for a Christmas Song

 

I will soon disable them…. so take the chance !!!


1 comment:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these Australia Day pieces...