Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy Mother day !

 

Happy Mother Day to a part of all the great women on Earth, for the others, it will be on 25th. I am still amused to watch TV, from time to time and see what kind of ads they show us : today it is for an epilation system, just the day before Mother Day ! Well, just let you know that if I receive an epilation stuff for Mother Day, I divorce !! The other day it was for a automatic can opener ! I don’t  understand, do we need can opener to cook frozen food ??? LOL


I have a new series : “Flower and Lace Weddings” in my store

4 kits (each with 5 papers + 20 embellishmenst) for the little purses, and the Bundle (with 20% off) for the greedy ones !

Flower And Lace Weddings Bundle

Flower And Lace Weddings Kit 1 Flower And Lace Weddings Kit 2
Flower And Lace Weddings Kit 3 Flower And Lace Weddings Kit 4


Well, my 2014 Mother day is live in MyMemories and it’s –25% this week end !

2014_mother_day_1 2014_mother_day_1
2014_mother_day_1 2014_mother_day_1
2014_mother_day_1 2014_mother_day_1

I have also added pieces to my EASTER ZING kit, split it for little budget and also sell it ats Bundle with 20% off. Here are the family : Eastern Zing, Eastern Zing Extras, Eastern Zing More, Eastern Zing Plus, and the great brothers and sisters Eastern Zing Pack 1, Eastern Zing Pack 2 and Eastern Zing Bundle !

Eastern_zing_1 Eastern_zing_extras_1
Eastern_zing_more_1 Eastern_zing_plus_1
Eastern_zing_pack_1_1 Eastern_zing_pack_2_1
Eastern_zing_bundle_1

No comments: