Sunday, October 05, 2014

FREEBIE TODAY : 1, 2, 3 QP

OK… Now that Jean-Pierre is back home, I will have more “heart” to design…

Finally they found he has Horton Disease, an orphan disease not easy to diagnose. He now has corticoids each day, may be for life now… but it is a lesser evil !

To celebrate today, the joy of being together again, and in life, here is a freebie for you, a quickpage full of joy and spring (like my mind, LOL), for here, we enter in Fall : I love Fall for the colors but that announce Winter and…. ;-(

Click on image to download the zip file. (Try later if that doesn’t work, Dropbox is sometimes erratic, or let me  comment, I will load it elsewhere, thanks a lot).

CarolineB_123_12x12QP4_PU_FREEBIE_Preview

You could find the whole albums and photobooks on my store, Caroline B. :

http://carolineb.fr//index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&zenid=8ddc47d7d5325b5cb7cf14764b0da50e&keyword=1%2C+2%2C+3

or on MyMemories :

http://www.mymemories.com/store/product_search?term=1+2+3&r=carolineb

with the kits, bundles, extras and hybrid projects.

CarolineB_123_LO

1 comment:

sandrine said...

merci, et bon courage