Saturday, November 01, 2014

Promised thing, owed thing : here are 2 blog trains today !

Here is the first Blog Train for November, the Pixel Scrapper one, based on this palette on the them “Our House”, you could find the complete list here : https://www.pixelscrapper.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking/pixel-scrapper-blog-trains/nov-2014-blog-train-final-list

I keep only few color for this FREEBIE :

(Too late but sign in to receive my newsletter and keep track of the next freebies)

The second one will be ready, I have not the list for the moment, I will post it during the day…. surely !
Enjoy and be sure to be back to take advantage of those minis that make beautiful combos !

9 comments:

bthiels said...

When I clicked on the preview, my anti-virus program wouldn't let me open anything. You might want to check this out.

Cesc said...

What a comfy couch - great for a nap. Thanks for your nice addition to "Our House"

Unknown said...

bthiels, I am sorry, I don’t know how I can repair that, it seams that someone install a advertising bloody pop up on my blog, I have to find how to get it out… waiting that, I am sorry for the inconvenient…

Anonymous said...

Great kit! The cute little house, window and couch are awesome! Thank you. Val

Shannon said...

really cute papers, love the frame, thank you!

Unknown said...

Love the house!!Great frame!!! Lovely papers!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

Lis said...

Thank you very much!

deltalady6 said...

Cute kit, thank you!

R said...

Thank you :)