Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Another Freebie....

Hello everybody,

I don't know how much you are, but I give you something more....
Here is the preview of the add-on for the Strawberry Cheesecake collaboration kit with Cisca of Cheesecake...


What do you think of that ??? Let comments, I love that !!!

Here is the link for download it
....

So see you next WE because I go to Paris for another boring 9 h return journey !!!! But it's the last before october !!!
In the train, I read the last David Lodge (in english), "Author, Author" to perfect mine (english)..... but herrrr, I have a lot to do before beeing as good as I want !!

Read you soon !!! ;-)
@+
bbk29 aka Caro{line}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Awesome ribbons! Thanks for the add on.

Anonymous said...

Caro,
Thanks for sharing...I really like the extra pieces.

Unknown said...

I loved this kit but the link is expired...
Very beatiful, your freebies are fantastic !