Monday, July 10, 2006

My last part LO for Summer Umbrella...


Alors ??? Hein ??? So ??? what do you say about this ??? Personnaly I prefere this one....

My daughter said that Manon, a girl from her classroom, has a "robe qui tourne" (a dress-wich-turns) I don't know if in other land it's a girly fantasm, but in France, to have a dress-wich-turn, it's quite having a princess dress !!!!
So in two hours, I made a dress-wich-turns with a flower on the chest.... She was very very happy !!! More than happy, I have to admit !!! Very little thing for a great joy !! It is that the child !!!

I keep this souvenir and I use it to illustrate the three part of my "Summer Umbrella" (there is quite nothing to do with umbrella now... may be the dress-wich-turns ???)

Say me what you think about all of that and tomorrow, I proooooomise I put the third part of the kit !!! I use my LO like a teaser !!!! You are swallowing in advance, I see you !!!!

Read you soon and @+ tard !!!

bbk29 aka Caro{line}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the LO and the kit. The LO reminded me (a grandmother) of how wonderful it was to have a dress that turns. As a young girl, I loved twirlling around in my gathered skirts and making them turn.

Anonymous said...

Caro,
The layout is super...And yes all little girls in the U.S. love the dresses that twirl or turn.. Thanks
for the layout and the kit pieces
I love them.