Sunday, July 09, 2006

Second Part of my "Summer Umbrella Kit"....

Hello,

Here is the second part of the "Summer Umbrella" kit ...

The third part is my preferred ... you will see....

and here is the LO that I made with the second one... I'm not totally satisfied but... I show it ...

For the future, I would like to put my freebies for a longer period... I test my own site.......it's under construction... I will see... I have to work hard on my DEA book (I have to work hard if I want to be able to continue in doctorate next year !!) so I make pauses sometimes in design ... but when you are "passioné"... LOL !!

So I hope having few comments... Thanks for the past ones...

@+
Caro

I will try to re-put the old freebies with MyTempDir

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Umbrella kit, thanks! As soon as I do a layout with it, I'll let you know :)

mamamaytag said...

Wonderful umbrella kit. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Love the new kit. Can't wait to see the 3rd part. Thanks bunches!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for part 2!

Anonymous said...

Great kit! Thank YOU VERY MUCH!
ps. your english is just fine no need to be sorry.

Anonymous said...

This kit is really cute!!!

Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

I really like your kit. I think it is really cute. Will go geat with pictures of my son. Thank you!

Enjoy your blog. I like seeing your art pictures.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for all your kits!

Unknown said...

Love the new part of the Summer Umbrella Kit !
Thanks so much !

Danielle Roe said...

Very cute and unique! Thanks for sharing!