Sunday, March 16, 2014

MyMemories Happy Easter Blog Train

Here is my part for this blog (and because I know you love surprise !!) : 
Too late but it is free on my FB page , under the 300 LIKES FREEBIE !

1..Cutie Pie Scraps             
2..Syrena's Scrap Art              
3..ADB Designs                  
4..QueenBrat Digital Designs
5..Karen Diamond Designs
6..Snackpackgu's Designs  
7..Magical Scraps Galore   
8..Scraps N Pieces          
9..Happy Scrap Arts        
10..Marie H designs        
11..Digi Cyber Scraps     
12..Brandi White Designs
15.. Art For Scrapbooking
16..Becky's Creations    
17..Albums to Remember
18..Dragonfly Studio Designs
And if you like my designs, don’t forget to have a look at my store at :
and take your time to appreciate my brand new own store at
where you could find my WHOLE 1, 2, 3… SERIES !!!
Caroline B_ My Magic World of Digital Design - carolineb_fr
Post a Comment