Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Another freebie today...

Hi,

In addition of my "70's Bathroom" submission in SBB (still without preview... but I will show it to you HERE)


I give you HERE this add-on

It's a little bit out-of-fashion but it's the real bathroom of my parents (in the 70's / 80's), you know, as I have yet explained to you.... Hope you like it... As usual, if you make a layout with it, send it to me....

Write you later...

@+
Caro aka bbk29

------------------

Salut,

Pour agrémenter mon kit "70's Bathroom" soumis par SBB (ScrapBookBytes poiur les non-initiés), dont voici la prévisualisation manquante sur leur site, je vous offre un ensemble d'éléments supplémentaires.
C'est un peu "hors mode" mais c'est la vraie salle de bain de mes parents (dans les années 70/80), vous savez, comme je vous l'ai déjà expliqué ... J'espère que ça vous plaira... Comme d'hab, si vous créer des pages avec mes kits, montrez-les moi, ok ??

@+ tard.
Caro alias bbk29

3 comments:

Cherie Shields said...

Hi :) You left a comment on my blog asking about how people know they have had their kits pirated. There are lovely people out there that keep an eye on groups that share illegally. They report to the stop digital piracy blog people (the link is in my blog) and if they have enough info they can alert the kit designer. Once you have a fair few great kits out there, it is sadly inevitable that people will do the wrong thing. I was alerted to about 26 kits in total being posted by one member of a digital sharing group on yahoo. I have heard similar things happening to many designers, especially those who do freebies because these people thinkg that because they are free they can do what they liek with them. Have a read of the artcles on the stop digital piracy blog - it is very interesting to see what is actually copyright these days. I hope you never face piracy, but the blog I have mentioned is an excellent resource if you do.

Regards
Cherie.

Anonymous said...

I love this kit. Its SO bright. I just was at cheesecake and can't wait to see what you do over there. You are so sweet to help me out the other day. Thanks so much

Cant wait to see what else you come up with

As far as piracy, any time I see anything on yahoo or anywhere else I report it. I can't understand what the problem is that they cant come here and just get the freebies. As far as selling other peoples freebies, this is just WRONG and they need to be caught and reported.

Thanks for what you do. I really appreciate it and will continue to fight them who are wrong.

Anonymous said...

Very cute add ons. Thank you so much for sharing. Love the duckie!!