Saturday, May 13, 2006

New freebie

Good Night (for me... it's 23:06 !!)




Here is the preview that I have just finished of my new freebie in addition to the "Beautiful May" of Cheesecake... several papers, one transparent alpha, a curled ribbon, four slides and squared buttons...
Next days, two another add-on espacially for you...
So, see you soon, and if you could and if it's not forbidden by your religion, please click on the advertisings on my blog... if you want.... it will be cool for me....
@+
Caro aka bbk29

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS NEW ONE!!! Caro you are SOO my HERO. Where do you find the time. I wish I was this talented. Im just getting into designing with PSE3 can't wait to figure out how to make lovely papers like these. Thanks can't wait for the download

Anonymous said...

Oh, don't know if you can answer but is it going to be offered here or at SBB??? Again Love this sooooo much

Anonymous said...

Caro,
I Really love this kit..You are so talented...I'm waiting to see some more of your art work.
Thanks for sharing

Linda

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebie. BTW I love your paintings. You are very talented.

Unknown said...

HEllo, Thank everybody for your message of support, I love it !!!
For Laura, you could DL it by clicking on the word "HERE" underlined just under the preview (the firs word of my message).
Thanks once more.
See you soon here.
Caro aka bbk29

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»