Monday, May 15, 2006

Here I come ...

Yes I know, a long silence next week but I was in Paris, like every thursday and friday (except in holiday periods) to go to my course of Contemporary Art History, in La Sorbonne University, and during this time I can't write on my blog.... 9 hours by train for 5 hours of course !! It has to be passion !!!

So here is another painting

It's a "Terasse in Paris", dated 1997....

And the next one is the famous one that decide of my passage to a quiet non-figurative work...

I entitled it in 1997 "Ogham" in reference to the old irishes writting, ancestor of Runes and I make a link with the "code-barre" we use now.

Well well, it's an old painting now, little by little you will see the slide to a totally non-figurative painting...
See you soon !!!

@+
Caro aka bbk29
Post a Comment