Sunday, May 14, 2006

New new freebie

Hello to my fans !!!

I am joking but I really appreciate yours comments !!! Really !!!





HERE is the second add-on for "Beautifull May" , I hope you enjoy it... if you want to be advised when I put some new freebie, you could let me your email.... Visit too the Cheesecake Blog for elements wich match with this ones..

If somebody want a french translation, I could do it, but now I am in a hurry to give you these things... so !!! This afternoon (now it's 12:22 here) I'll show you another painting(s)... just because I want it... Na !!

See you soon and read you soon too....

@+
Caro aka bbk29

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the message, I love that you are doing this is small zips. I am on dial up so it takes FOREVER to dl stuff. Again great add on. Your work is so vibrant. LOVE IT.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the add ons to the Beautiful May kit. They are more like mini kits! :)

Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Love this! Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the kit. I also love your blog. You are so talented. I love the paintings.

Anonymous said...

Thank you - Love it!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, sorry I missed these add-on's. Forgot to come to this blog to check for them. Oh well, thanks for the ones I did get :)